If you live outside of Canada…

Canadians and non-residents living or working abroad may still have to pay Canadian income taxes. It is important that you know your income tax obligations. Protect your investments in Canada while you are abroad by letting us take care of tax compliance issues so you can relax and enjoy the rewards.

Working with you no matter where you call home

We are pleased to serve non-residents of Canada owning Canadian income generating properties. Whether you are purchasing an income property for the first time or selling your property, we can provide the most up-to-date investment tax advice and ensure that you are compliant with all Canadian tax regulations relating to your investment income. Let us take care of filing your personal income tax return on time and calculate the required tax withholding amounts, so that all you have to look forward to is reaping the benefit of your Canadian investment.

Residency Status Matters

There is a misconception that taxation in Canada is based on citizenship or immigration status. It is actually based on whether or not you are a resident of Canada. A person can be a resident of Canada even if they are not a Canadian citizen. Also, a person who is a Canadian citizen may not be a Canadian resident for income tax purposes. We will help you understand your status and how it affects your taxes. Call us today!


“The culture of the firm sets them apart from others. My favourite part of doing business with RHN is the ability to have immediate access to someone at the firm who can deal with any issue that requires prompt attention.”

P.D., President, sports company

Whether you live and work in the Lower Mainland or you are enjoying the wide open spaces of the Okagan, RHN has your accounting needs covered. Every location is different and the needs of our clients vary. We are confident we meet the ever changing needs of our clients no matter the community you call home.

Similar Services

Not For Profits

Wineries & Vineyards

Personal, Trust & Estates