As you may know Canada Post may experience a work stoppage as early as July 2, 2016.
Our focus is to continue “business as usual”.
To minimize disruptions in the event of a Canada Post strike, please consider one of the following alternatives when sending and receiving information to/from RHN.
1. RHN has a secure Client Portal that makes sharing documents easy and safe. Call us at 604.273.9338 and we can set you up, if you don’t already have one.
2. You can email scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 604.273.9390. This is a viable option for less sensitive documents.
3. You can send by courier, or drop them off at our office (regular business hours remain Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm). Please note we do not have mail slots at our locations for drop-offs made after hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monthly statements, if applicable will be emailed (to the email on file) and payments can easily be made:
1. By phone – we can process major credit cards over the phone, and will email or fax you a copy of the receipt.
2. By on-line payment at https://rhncpa.com/clientportal/onlinepayment/.
3. By sending a courier or drop-off at our office during regular office hours.
In addition, the Canada Revenue Agency also issued a notice regarding Tax and benefit implications during a postal disruption.
If you have any questions, please call Jessica or Colleen at 604.273.9338, or Barb at 604.736.8911.
Thank you for choosing RHN.
This post has been prepared for general information purposes. It is not advice. The information presented may not fit your unique situation, please consult one of our trusted business advisors at RHN CPA for further clarification and interpretation of your circumstances.